Whitfield supply serviced & virtual office services thanks to a cutting edge infrastructure & software systems. We’re looking for someone to cover some of the front line support tickets, working with and in between our networking / hardware company and our software developers.
We are seeking an IT support technician who is strategic, knowledgable & motivated with the ability to:
- Manage their own work-load effectively
- Good IT knowledge & the ability to ask when unsure
- Ability to effectively provide support with potential IT service incidents
- Ability to use best judgement & prioritise issues using ticketing system
- Able to resolve concerns or issues using appropriate escalation routes
- Good analytical, problem solving & communication skills
- Primary / initial point of contact for minor incidents and requests, via ticketing system.
- Ensure detailed/ accurate information recorded at first point of contact
- Provide initial troubleshooting diagnostics
- Ensure incidents/requests are either handled on 1st line or escalated to appropriate level
- Prioritise incidents/requests in line with our existing processes
Job Type: Permanent
Salary will be dependant upon experience & qualifications in the region of £18 – 22k per annum, plus bonus, pension, salary sacrifice, hybrid work from home / office, training & continuous personal development, bring your dog to work.
In the first instance please email Lucia with your CV & a covering letter telling us a bit about yourself.